Horizontal Waterbath Vaporizer Models: Q1650H through Q15000H
- Utility grade indirect fired horizontal LP-Gas vaporizer
- Converts LP-Gas into superheated vapor at a balanced pressure
- Designed for long term or intermittent use outdoors under extreme ambient
conditions, and with little maintenance. Proven reliability to -40°F
- Heavy duty Eclipse industrial burner requires no adjustments, even at high elevation
- Built-in heavy ends separation chamber
prevents clogging of regulators and other downstream devices
- External water bath expansion tank reduces glycol boil off and reduces
oxygen entrainment, which is the primary cause of corrosion
- Walk-in style control room to protect from the elements
- Push to prime feature for cold-start days
- Optional Low NOx Burner Configuration
Meets the design requirements of NFPA Pamphlet 58 for gas fired waterbath vaporizers.
All wiring, controls, electrical components, and their installation comply with recognized code standards defined in NFPA 58, NFPA 59, and NFPA 70.
Heat exchanger is fabricated and stamped in accordance withASMEPressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1.
LPG pressure vessel design rating: 250 psig at 650°F (17.6 kg/cm2 at 343°C ).
ASME or UL approved relief valve: 250 psig (17.6 kg/cm2).
Multi-header, multi-pass heat exchanger assures optimum velocity for complete vaporization and provides superheat to the vapor at rated capacity.
Minimum 15°F [ 8.4°C ] superheat @ 100% capacity.
Galvanized thermal expansion tank with water level sight gauge assures heat exchanger protection.
High quality forced draft power burner provides fast response to load changes.
Combustion efficiency of 80% minimum.
Electronic flame safeguard assures positive and safe ignition.
Two electrically operated main fuel shutoff valves in the gas train.
Float activated high LPG liquid level shutdown switch.